2. Be a patriot: Use your full credit line to help buy a new American automobile. (Goodness knows that GM and Ford need the help.)
3. Maxed-out balances mean you won't be tempted to try those dangerous zero-percent arbitrage plays for a while.
4. Your deep, accounting-based love of zeroes comes to a wondrous climax as you see that beautiful number etched all over your upcoming batch of statements:
5. It's the week of August 21-27. That means Christmas is just four short months away. Never too early to get in Spending Shape!
6. Six words: Middle East Vacation Getaway (Plus Insurance).
7. Because Heaven is a place called 47,540 Citi ThankYou® Points.
8. No more sitting by, idle and helpless, while the superheated economy leaves you behind. You can put Flexo's Ultimate Shopping Guide series to good use.
9. Your next-door neighbors to the west just bought a new HydraMax WakeRaper VI Ski Boat w/Matching Inflatable Party Pontoon. Boy, does your yard look barren now.
10. Shares of GOOG at $383? A screaming bargain. Time to back up that new Ford SUV you bought back in Reason #2.
Labels: Credit Cards